A Griz and a Bobcat walk into a bar…
by the editors
The Cat-Griz rivalry is a nasty one, and we’re here to throw some salt on the wound. At this year’s annual gridiron get-together, keep one or two of these up your sleeve.
- Why do Griz grads put their diplomas on the dashboards of their cars?
To qualify for handicapped parking.
- What do you call a Grizzly with a Big Sky Conference championship ring?
- What’s the difference between the Griz and a dollar bill?
You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.
- What does the average UM player get on his SATs?
- How do you get a UM grad off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.
- What are the longest three years of a UM football player’s life?
- How many UM freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
Not sure—that’s a sophomore course at UM.
- Do you know why the Griz were considering changing their team name to “the Possums”?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
- What’s the difference between a Griz fan and a carp?
One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker—the other is a fish.